The winners of the Winchester Business Excellence Awards 2023 have been announced.
The annual celebration of business excellence in the Winchester District this year took place at New Hall in the grounds of the prestigious Winchester College on 1 June and was hosted by Sarah Davis, Winchester Business Improvement District (BID) Manager.
The awards, which are now in their 21st year, are organised in partnership by Winchester BID, Hampshire Chamber of Commerce and the Hampshire Chronicle and were kindly sponsored by Azets, Dutton Gregory, Gentian, Paris Smith, University of Winchester, Winchester BID and Winchester City Council who all joined together to celebrate the success of all the finalists and announce the overall winners.
Paul Spencer, Executive Director of Winchester BID said: “Many congratulations to all the nominees, finalists and award winners. The awards ceremony has been a great opportunity to bring the business community together to celebrate their achievements and successes. It is a wonderful experience to organise these awards each year with our partners Hampshire Chronicle and Hampshire Chamber of Commerce, and we are also extremely grateful to the award sponsors and supporters.”
The full list of award winners:
- Business of the Year – The Little Kitchen Company
- Business Leader – Cait Salanson, The Little Kitchen Company
- Charity – Winchester Go LD
- Large Business – Dutton Gregory Solicitors
- SME/Independent Business – New Energy Yoga
- New Business – House of Boemia
- Sustainable Business – Aspiga
- Service Excellence – Nony Kerr-Smiley Estate Agents
- Technology and Innovation – 878 AD, part of Hampshire Cultural Trust
- Creative and Cultural – Play to the Crowd
- Winchester City Council Millennium Egg Award – Mark and Eleanor Dodd, The Chesil Rectory and Inn The Park
Video: Winchester Business Excellence Awards 2023 winners announced.