Winchester City Centre Partnership (WCCP), and its operating arms Winchester Business Improvement District (BID) and Winchester Business Crime Reduction Partnership (WBCRP) process personal data.
We are responsible for ensuring our compliance with current Data Protection law and can be contacted by post, telephone or email.
Address: Winchester Business Centre, 10 Parchment Street, Winchester, SO23 8AT.
Telephone: 01962 841000
Professor Christopher Turner is Company Secretary and Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WCCP is registered with the Information Commissioners Office.
WCCP collects and processes personal data about its BID levy paying members, contractors and business crime reduction partners for the following purposes:
- Enabling ballots and services for Winchester BID levy paying business members;
- Providing, maintaining and enhancing Winchester City Centre and Business Crime Reduction Partnership services to its members;
- Membership management, including arranging meetings, and keeping members up to date on a range of business matters;
- Complying with legal obligations.
WCCP uses four separate lawful bases for our storing and processing of different sorts of personal data.
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with contractual obligations to which the controller is subject;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
Personal Data Retention Periods
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulation, WCCP only retains personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes WCCP collected it for, as required to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting obligations, or as necessary to resolve disputes.
WCCP Members’ rights
WCCP, WBCRP and BID members can obtain a copy of all their personal data on application to the Data Controller whose Contact Details are above. Members have the right to complain about the Scheme to the Information Commissioners at: ico.org.uk/concerns/handling.