The winners of the Winchester Business Excellence Awards 2022 have been announced.
The annual celebration of business excellence in the Winchester District took place at the University of Winchester on 9 June.
The awards, which are now in their 20th year, are organised in partnership by Winchester Business Improvement District (BID), Hampshire Chamber of Commerce and the Hampshire Chronicle and were kindly sponsored by Azets, Dutton Gregory, Gentian, Paris Smith, University of Winchester, Winchester BID and Winchester City Council who all joined together to celebrate the success of all the finalists and announce the overall winners.
Paul Spencer, Executive Director of Winchester BID said: “Many congratulations to all the nominees, finalists and award winners. The awards ceremony has been a great opportunity to bring the business community together to celebrate their achievements and successes. It is a wonderful experience to organise these awards each year with our partners Hampshire Chronicle and Hampshire Chamber of Commerce, and we are also extremely grateful to the award sponsors and supporters.”
The full list of award winners:
- Business of the Year – Marwell Wildlife
- Business Leader – Naomi Beamish and Olly Biggs, Forte Kitchen and The Hatch
- Charity – Winchester Youth Counselling
- Social Enterprise – Bespoke Biking
- Large Business – Ridge & Partners LLP
- SME/Independent Business – P&G Wells Booksellers
- New Business – Remedi Health
- Digital Innovation – Blue Apple Theatre
- Sustainable Business – Marwell Wildlife
- Service Excellence – Searle & Taylor Kitchens
- Winchester City Council Millennium Egg Award – Steven Northam
Video: Winchester Business Excellence Awards 2022 winners announced.