The winners of the Winchester Business Excellence Awards 2021 have been announced.
The celebration of outstanding customer service, innovation and hard work of businesses in the Winchester District took place at the University of Winchester on 2 September.
The awards, which are now in their 19th year, are organised in partnership by Winchester Business Improvement District (BID), Hampshire Chamber of Commerce and the Hampshire Chronicle and were kindly sponsored by Dutton Gregory, Paris Smith, University of Winchester, Winchester BID and Winchester City Council who all joined together to celebrate the success of all the finalists and announce the overall winners.
Paul Spencer, Executive Director of Winchester BID said: “It was wonderful to be able to host a live in-person awards ceremony this year with our partner organisers and the sponsors of the awards. After needing to move the ceremony online last year it was really special to be able to celebrate the achievements of Winchester businesses and reward them for their commitment to excellence at the event this year. Congratulations from all at Winchester BID to the 2021 nominees, finalists and award winners.”
The full list of award winners:
- Business of the Year – Ridge and Partners LLP
- Business Leader – James Poore, James Poore Lighting Design
- Charity – Winchester Churches Nightshelter
- Social Enterprise – Unit 12 CIC
- Large Business – Ridge and Partners LLP
- SME/Independent Business – Toscanaccio
- New Business – Earthian Zero Waste Shop
- Digital Innovation – The Gurkha Museum
- Sustainable Business – Earthian Zero Waste Shop
- Service Excellence – Arcana Hair and Beauty
- Winchester City Council Millennium Egg Award – Robert Shields
Video: Winchester Business Excellence Awards 2021 winners announced.