FSB (Federation of Small Businesses) is the UK’s largest business organisation representing self-employed owners, entrepreneurs & SMEs across the country. Offering practical support, vital services and protection, FSB delivers the nuts and bolts that help business run better, increasing efficiency and profitability with cost-effective & time-saving services and solutions.
FSB’s unique membership package gives business owners:
- A FREE and robust unlimited Legal Advice helpline covering Employment, Tax, Health & Safety and Business Law – delivered by fully qualified professionals
- Inclusive Legal Protection
- Free Tax Investigation Protection
- Exclusive FSB-discounted industry-leading Workplace Pension scheme
- Exclusive PERMANENT Free Award-Winning Business Banking Account
- A range of FSB-discounted services covering insurances, telecommunications, energy, card processing and more
- Access to Networking, workshops and marketing essentials
Best of all, FSB is a not-for-profit run by and for its members, investing in the things that matter for members including a strong voice in Government, in a challenging and ever changing market.
Winchester BID endorses FSB membership and is delighted that BID members can now benefit from a reduced Full Membership fee, through local representative Judy Manning.
Judy would like to hear from you to answer any queries as to how FSB Membership can help and support you and your business. Please feel free to contact her to arrange a brief, free, no-obligation consultation at your premises or a location of your choice. Just call 07860 440770, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.