Winchester BID is working in partnership with Auditel to provide a Savings and Advisory Service for BID Members.
Auditel is the UK’s largest independent strategic cost and business management specialist. With over 3,000 clients across the UK and Ireland, Auditel have an extensive network of suppliers and over 160 specialist consultants. Auditel’s head office is in the heart of Winchester.
The primary object of the service is to save costs for businesses. However there are other areas of focus.
- To provide a free, no obligation, consultation service to help achieve sustainable, ongoing savings.
- To leverage the group buying power of Auditel’s 3,000+ clients combined with over 700 Winchester businesses to create highly competitive pricing deals in a range of key areas.
- To work with businesses and suppliers to consolidate areas of indirect spend including consumables and courier services,
- To reduce the volume of road deliveries into the city centre, thus reducing vehicle emissions and improving air quality.
- To develop and introduce a range of sustainable and environmental initiatives to benefit and improve the impact of Winchester businesses.
To find out more about how you can benefit from this service, email email@example.com or call 01962 863915.